Texas teen, set to attend school in Houston, dies after smart phone falls into bathtub

1 Houston

Houston News & Search

1 News - 1 eMovies - 1 eMusic - 1 eBooks - 1 Search


Published 9:09 pm, Monday, July 10, 2017

A 14-year-old girl from Lubbock died on Sunday after being electrocuted in a bathtub by her cellphone.

Madison Coe‘s family told KCBD that the teenager was either plugging in her phone or it was already plugged in when it fell into the bathtub of her father’s home in New Mexico.

Coe’s family was in the process of moving to Houston, where the recently graduated eighth-grader was set to attend high school.


FIRING BACK: Grieving mother pushes back against anti-vaxxers in Facebook post

 Story continues below…

Police are still investigating Coe’s death. Her family wants to raise awareness about the dangers of electricity near water, according to KCBD.

A GoFundMe page has been created for the Coe family in order to pay for medical and memorial costs.


1 Houston

Houston News & Search

1 News - 1 eMovies - 1 eMusic - 1 eBooks - 1 Search


Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Facebooktwitterlinkedinrssyoutube

Leave a Reply